Hello hello!! Holy cow, what a crazy week! So many blessings and miracles! Oh, and I'm in Kansas now, by the way! So I'm officially out in the (literal) field! Monday was my last day in the MTC, and it was all bittersweet. My district stayed up way past when we were supposed to, just talking and laughing, and it was so fun. I miss them tons! Tuesday morning at like 3:40, Sister Davis, Sister Kelley, Sister Perreira, and I were all practically SPRINTING OUT OF THE RESIDENCE HALL TO T4 because, of course, we were running late (what can I say, I'm still me). OH! And Davis and I were up until like 2 a.m. packing the night before! We got to T4, and a super nice MTC worker said very calmly, "Sister. This is our bus, so it leaves when you get on." Bless that MTC worker, truly, because I was STRESSED! We were kind of rushed and didn't get to say bye to Kelley and Perreira, which is DEVASTATING. But it's okay. We're all going out to do this great work. We had a...
Comments
Post a Comment